Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Sector: Construction, Engineering and EPC
Our client is a Leading contracting company with an excellent reputation across the region. We are looking for an experienced Technical Services Manager to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Reporting to: Project Manager
- Ensuring that Mechanical, Electrical (LV & MV), Civil, Landscaping and Water Services departments run smoothly and as efficiently as possible.
- Ensuring all workloads are completed on schedule (PPM and Reactive maintenance)
- Monitoring the team’s work rate and address any performance issues.
- Hold one to one meetings with all department heads.
- Coordinate with Line Manager.
- Overall responsibility for all plant and equipment maintenance.
- Problem identification and solving.
- Interacting with the Managers, duty supervisors, technicians, Help desk staff and address any issues.
- Ensure that the night shift manager is aware and implements the company policies and procedures.
- Oversee any special projects that may arise from concept to completion.
- Responsible for ensuring all working procedures are clearly defined and cascaded, with regular reviews to ensure effectiveness.
- Proactive in seeking improvements in process/methods of operating.
- Responsible for the day to day management, initial and on-going development and motivation of all staff, ensuring that they consistently meet productivity and quality objectives.
- Responsible for the achievement of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and delivering a high level of on time, on cost, customer service.
- Responsible for ensuring the site works within legislative requirements, taking account of health & safety.
- Responsible for ensuring good working relationships with the client representatives and at all times being aware of their needs and objectives.
- Monitors and ensures compliance with all guidelines to operations.
- Ensures all Staff are working in a safe environment.
- Ensures all staff are trained on specific aspects of their job and are aware of all resources to assist them in problem solving.
- Ensures all staffs have complete knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Ensures constant communication takes place between Technicians, Supervisors and Management.
- Directs monitors and assist all department heads.
- Keeps staff informed of new operational procedures, standards if any.
- Analysing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Improving service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand.
- Ensuring that the highest levels of maintenance and service are provided during all tasks. Personally assists in resolving any issues and completing tasks.
- Able to work responsively and actively participate as a member of the ESOM team.
- Proven ability in the operation and maintenance of contracts involving significant and redundant MEP systems.
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines.
- Develop, Prepare and implement reports for operations and maintenance requirements.
- A high degree of customer focus for both internal and external customers.
- Knowledge and involvement in PPM and reactive maintenance of the assets, as part of the Leadership Team, expected to be enrolled in participating of daily maintenance activities with the night operation team.
- Excellent team player and is able to work independently.
- Extraordinary proven leadership capabilities and utmost integrity.
- Responsible and dependable.
- Proactive and solution-oriented with strong decision-making skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and an egoless nature.
- Effective communication skills – verbal and written.
- Positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm for community and people.
- Open to learning and growing independently and from feedback.
- Ability to manage stress and maintain perspective and balance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- These professional skills must be balanced by a commensurate ability in senior management and practical expertise in the development of interpersonal skills and relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred
- At least 10 – 15 years’ experience
- Should have experience in Operations & Maintenance within Mechanical, Electrical. Civil, Landscaping or Water
- Open to Westerner nationals based in GCC now – male
- Salary to be used as a guide only and will reflect experience levels and interview performance
- Salary is between 25k – 30k SAR per month total package