Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Sector: Holding Company, Jobs for Women, Saudi National Jobs
Our client is a leading Investment Company with an excellent reputation across the region. We are looking for an experienced Senior Legal – Litigator to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Representing and advising the company and performing all relevant procedures and assisting the legal department for fulfilment of legal tasks and for development of the legal department team whether relating to litigation in the courts and other jurisdictions or other legal affairs.
- Contact with parties for gathering relevant facts and information of lawsuits
- File lawsuits with the compatible courts and other jurisdictions and perform any relevant procedures.
- Handle all files of lawsuits and relevant materials in all stages of litigation
- Provide legal presentations in formal sessions and meetings
- Provide legal advice analysis explanation and opinion to any of the company’s departments.
- Assess lawsuits and predicting the outcome and the percentage of winning.
- Advise on legal risk observations at the company
- Draft and reviewing legal pleadings, briefs, contracts and other legal documents
- Negotiate Contracts and any arguments or other matters
- Pursue the highest expectations of achieving the goals and best interests of the company
- Conduct and representing in negotiation and mediation sessions for dispute settlements
- Conduct researches and analysis of various areas of law
- Attend and representing the company or its affiliates for case sessions in courts and other jurisdictions
- Contribute in supervision of the legal department team
- Coordinate with other departments for researches and studies relevant to lawsuits
- Coordinate with outsourcer parties for works and tasks
- Attend and represent the company in legal conferences
- Update the legal department about any amendments or additions on laws, policy and regulations.
- Negotiation at an advanced level
- Ability to work and multi-task under stress and urgency
- Communication and presentation at an advanced level
- Ability to convince in different areas and all positions
- Mathematic, logic and analysis
- English language at an advanced level
- Arabic language at an advanced level
- Microsoft Office at a high level
- Ability to learn fast new skills
- Ability to brainstorm
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to fulfil tasks within deadline with high satisfaction results
- Demonstrated professionalism
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to comply with ethics
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Professional argumentation skill
- Ability to draft with accuracy and small detail
- Bachelor’s/ Master of Laws
- Law Practice License
- At least 4+ years experience in a similar position within a well-recognized law firm in Saudi Arabia
- Open to Saudi nationals in KSA now – male & female
- Salary to be used as a guide only and will reflect experience levels and interview performance
- Salary is up to 20k SAR per month