Location: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Sector: Catering, Food Services, F+B, Restaurants
Our client is a leading International and on trend F&B Group with an excellent reputation across the region. We are looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager to be based in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Delivers revenues and profits by developing, marketing, financing, and providing appealing restaurant service & managing the team
Maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals.To ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
Oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity. Back of the house management experience.
Controls purchases and inventory by negotiating prices and contracts, developing preferred supplier lists, reviewing and evaluating usage reports, and taking corrective action.
Creates and executes against the restaurant-related social media posts and public event communications, monitors social media activity, responds to comments, analyzes posts/trends, and corrects deficiencies.
Serves as the primary point of contact for restaurant events. Participates in local networking activities, which are often off-property, in support of the restaurant.
Demonstrated strength in discipline, parent counselling and administration.
Effective in working with team to coordinate and achieve common goals.
Recognized as creative and practical problem solver using diplomacy.
Highly skilled leader and experience in motivation staffing and training.
Total Quality Management
Job and competency profiling
Leadership / supervision
Maximizing sales / exceeding targets’
Identifying new markets
- 5+ years experience in F&B
- At least 1 year in Management level roles
- Experience in fine dining/ food trucks/ casual restaurants
- Strong experience in creating new ideas, using initiative, leading by example to other staff, able to focus on day to day operations, and staff training
- Open to all nationalities in UAE now – male & female
- Salary to be used as a guide only and will reflect experience levels and interview performance
- Salary 8-10k AED per month total package