Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Sector: Catering, Food Services, F+B, Restaurants
Our client is a leading Food and Beverage Company with an excellent reputation across the region. We are looking for an experienced Quality Manager to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Apply Quality policies and procedures, train individuals to implement them, and undertake any new procedures to obtain international quality certificates. Carry out internal control work in administrative and financial work in accordance with the applicable regulations and regulations.
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
- Preparing annual plans and budgets for quality management.
- Participate in the formulation of strategic objectives and plans of the company.
- Supervising the quality of materials used in the production processes and ensuring compliance with the approved specifications.
- Follow-up on the supervision of the production processes in the branches and the commitment of all employees to the controls in accordance with the approved instructions and procedures.
- Control of inventory systems in the warehouses and the absence of any processes that lead to the deterioration or reduction in the quality of stored products.
- Control of food safety during transport and distribution operations from the central laboratory to the branches.
- Review quality control reports and make appropriate improvement decisions in accordance with corrective and preventive measures in the company’s system.
- Supervising all the works of the company’s lab and checking the food and matching the raw materials for the approved specifications.
- Follow up the closure of cases of non-conformity on the departments and help them to address the root causes of occurrence and non-repetition.
- Coordination to the policies and procedures for all departments of the company and discussed with stakeholders and adoption of concerned.
- For example Operation Periodic internal audit on departments to make sure from applied for procedures, instructions and policies adopted.
- To arrange for external review and the necessary procedures and amendments to ensure the certification of quality HACCP – ISO)
- Submit development ideas and proposals for continuous improvement.
- Participation and active attendance in a periodic management meetings.
- Which tasks other ask by his direct manager
- Strategic Thinking
- Leadership change
- Solve problems take resolution
- Effective communication skills
- Creative thinker
- Managing resources effectively
- Degree qualified
- At least 5+ years experience in a Quality Manager position
- Experience working with big F&B or Food production companies
- Must have experience managing not less than 15 people
- Open to Arab nationals in KSA now
- Salary to be used as a guide only and will reflect experience levels and interview performance
- Salary is between 17k – 30k SAR per month total package