Location: Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Job Sector: Construction, Engineering and EPC, Oil and Gas, Energy, Mining and Power, Real Estate and Property Development
Our client is a leading Water Treatment contracting company with an excellent reputation across the region.
We are looking for an experienced QA/QC Mechanical Engineer to be based in Makkah or Taif, Saudi Arabia.
- Assisting project manager and senior engineers with site investigations, design calculations, the preparation of drawings and specification to tender projects and on‐siteconstruction review.
- Fulltime at field work; the position includes dealing with owners for design needs and contractors during construction.
- This position requires working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering field, to deliver successful projects within exceptional quality, budget and schedule results.
- At times project delivery schedules presents challenges which requires individuals to be engaged and prepared to work extended hours required to delivery to the client
- the project on time.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in a team setting environment.
- Good communication skills (Written & Verbal).
- Adequate knowledge on the principle of quality management.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years experience
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in water projects/ infrastructure.
Must have experience in;
- Trained in project management, LEED AG.
- Managing mega projects of power plants.
- Experienced in Projects construction.
- Open to all nationalities based in Saudi now – Muslim only due to travel in Makkah.
- Salary to be used as a guide only and will reflect experience levels and interview performance.
- Salary is in between 7 – 11k SAR per month total package.