Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Sector: Holding Company, Saudi National Jobs
Our client is a leading Holding Company with an excellent reputation across the region. We are looking for an experienced Marketing Director to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
Reporting to: General Manager
- Setting the marketing objectives in order to obtain a marketing share and achieve suitable profits.
- Develop and implement short and long-term marketing plans and programs to ensure an appropriate growth rate in the company’s profits.
- Research and analysis of various financial, technological and demographic factors in order to obtain marketing opportunities and reduce competition to a minimum.
- To contribute in defining the general objectives of the organization to determine the marketing objectives of each business unit in the company.
- Contributing in determining the strengths and weaknesses of the company to identify the available marketing opportunities and challenges or problems that must contribute to the investment as a purpose or solve them as challenges.
- Building a comprehensive database on markets and competitors and everything related to competitors and their products and prices and marketing plans.
- Design and implement survey or field studies related to consumers and competitors or industry conditions in general.
- Develop a plan for advertising and promotion activities.
- Follow-up media, press and technical media to prepare designs and editorial materials related to promotion activities
- Ensure effective control over marketing activities and the Federation of Corrective Actions that ensure that marketing objectives are achieved in accordance with the plan.
- Evaluate market reactions to advertising programs, distribution or packaging policies, with a view to revising changing marketing strategies and competitiveness.
- Make recommendations on reviewing the structure and organization of marketing teams to ensure the achievement of the objectives
- Achieving the highest percentage of profits compared to established standards.
- Develop an updated manual of tasks and procedures for all employees of the Marketing Department.
- Develop a detailed work plan with budget for all commercial centers, projects, activities and external participations and adopt them for one year.
- Overseeing the company marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- At least 8 years in total
- Minimum 3 years in a Marketing Director level position
- Must have experience in Real Estate and Investments Companies or Groups
- Experience in managing and improving lead generation campaigns, measuring results, brand management and corporate identity
- Experience in working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches, and planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Open to male Saudi and Arabic speaking nationals based in KSA now with Transferable Iqama
- Salary to be used as a guide only and will reflect experience levels and interview performance
- Salary is up to 40k SAR per month total package