Location: Dubai, Jordan, United Arab Emirates
Job Sector: Automotive and Transportation
Our client is a leading Automotive Company with an excellent reputation across the region. We are looking for an experienced General Manager – Spare Parts to be based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates or Jordan.
- Manage the direction, business performance and image of the company’s operations internally and externally maintaining people, product and process excellence.
- Manage the company’s operations to ensure profitability targets are achieved.
- Develop Business Plans for the company to meet the market growth trends and ensure the board’s objectives are incorporated in the overall company plan.
- Manage Business Plan implementation and ensure all organization Objectives and goals are achieved
- Ensure all corporate policies are set and followed in planning and execution of all activities.
- Delegate and review the strategy implementation and tactical execution of the company goals and objectives.
- Develop strategies to increase the company’s client base and ensure sales enquiries are realized successfully.
- Manage the Growth of the operation and further expansion in the market
- Review operating results, compare them to established objectives, and ensure appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results.
- Ensure the financial standing of the company is maintained by devising strategies for cash flow and collection efforts management.
- Build and maintain senior level client relationships maintaining strong internal and external networks.
- Understand new competition and their financial situation in the market
- Devise, implement and review all internal and external company defined sales processes, procedures and policies.
- Approve quarterly, monthly, and year-end financial reports.
- Manage recruitment, termination, resignation and evaluation of all employees.
- Manage Technology utilization, system requests and any IT initiatives.
- Ensure adherence to the Country’s Laws and regulations
- Maintain excellent relations with good officials
- Maintain excellent relations with the Suppliers
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or similar
- At least 15 years experience
- Minimum 5+ years in a General Manager role or higher within Automotive industry
- At least 4 years experience in spare parts/ aftersales management or lubricants, tires, and batteries
- Open to male Arab nationals based in UAE or Jordan now
- Salary is open and will reflect experience levels and interview performance