Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Job Sector: Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain, Saudi National Jobs
Our client is a leading Logistics and Export Company with an excellent reputation across the region. We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to be based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
The Finance Manager oversee activities such as: developing strategies and long-range plans, preparing financial reports and developing financial procedures, according to organizational objectives.
- Managing accounting team.
- Monitor the account receivable collection.
- Overseeing all tax and regulatory compliance issues.
- Preparing and submitting information to the statutory authorities.
- Liaising with external advisors on the preparation of statutory financial information.
- Preparing monthly accounts (P&L and Balance Sheet).
- Preparation of the annual statutory Accounts.
- Preparation of Tax computations (VAT and corporation Tax).
- Preparing Payroll figures.
- Producing Cash flow statements.
- Managing insurances.
- Developing the forecasting models (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow).
- Annual Budgeting.
- Building relationships with banks.
- Prepare required feasibility studies of new projects.
- Strong understanding of accounting & financial principles processes and practices.
- Experience of preparing Management Accounts.
- Computer literate and highly proficient in the use of MS Excel.
- Encouraging and inspiring others to excel.
- Commitment to supporting core business principles and delivering best practice.
- Excellent interpersonal, cross-cultural, verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Finance, Accounting, or another related field
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) is essential
- 5+ years experience within a Container terminal environment
- At least 2+ years experience in a management position
- Open to male Saudi nationals only
- Salary to be used as a guide only and will reflect experience levels and interview performance
- Salary is up to 20k SAR per month base