Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Sector: Catering, Food Services, F+B, Restaurants
Our client is a leading Food and Beverage Company with an excellent reputation across the region. We are looking for an experienced Director of Financial Management to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Manage all the financial works of the company and ensure the application International and local accounting standards, and to achieve control and protection of the funds and interests of the company, and improve financial solvency and provide the necessary funding and liquidity.
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer
- Supervising the activities of the administration financial and to achieve accuracy and speed in the completion of all financial procedures.
- Ensure that all international and local accounting standards, VAT and Zakat and Income Tax regulations are applied.
- Supervising the preparation of the annual budget estimates and of its continued implementation, and exchange control mechanisms, particularly sustainable Covenant.
- Oversee the preparation of all financial reports, the required financial analyses, and ensure their accuracy and issuance at the specified time
- Liquidity management was cash flows and follow – up of the bank statements and all matters relating to banking information and bitter beers all exchange documents and ordered the issuance of exchange and adoption within the framework of the table and matrix of powers granted and issuance of checks.
- To ensure the interest of the company and rationalize the costs and control of all payments and the payment of suppliers and timing.
- Supervising the collection of the revenues achieved in favour of the company from its various sources and ensuring the receipt and supply of the accounts approved with the banks first.
- Supervising the preparation of the annual financial statements of the Company and its subsidiaries and to ensure that they are completed with high accuracy at the specified times.
- Coordinating with the external auditors and facilitating their task in order to audit and prepare the general budget of the company And subsidiaries
- Seek to build excellent relationships with the necessary financial institutions and banks to provide the necessary financing at an appropriate cost to the company to support its operations, expansion projects and financial conditions.
- Effective participation in supporting and guiding senior management decisions through recommendations and financial proposals based on financial analysis and accurate feasibility studies.
- Develop financial operations to ensure procedures are facilitated with supervision
- Strategic Thinking
- Leadership change
- Solve problems take resolution
- Effective communication skills
- Creative thinker
- Managing resources effectively
- Degree in Accounting or Finance Management
- CPA, CMA, etc is preferred
- 15+ years experience
- At least 7 years experience within Food production
- Minimum 3+ years experience in a Head of Finance/ Director level position
- Experience with investment, implementing policies, strategic planning, costing of products
- Must have experience managing 30+ people
- Experience in Oracle/ SAP, Axel, PowerPoint
- Open to Arab nationals in KSA now
- Salary to be used as a guide only and will reflect experience levels and interview performance
- Salary is between 20k – 35k SAR per month total package