Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Sector: Hotels, Resorts, Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
Our client is a Leading Hotel and Hospitality Group
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Director of Marketing to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Actively participating to the Company brand’s development and brand’s story, as well as all communication tools to facilitate brand’s unique entity as per approved core concepts
- Developing, coordinating and overseeing the marketing efforts on behalf of the Company and its business units
- Developing, implementing and directing the collection of measurements of success of the Company marketing efforts, on line of the brand’s story
- Designing, implementing and facilitating annual marketing plan and relevant budgets (corporate and business units)
- Spearheading company-wide and cross-promotional marketing initiatives
- Driving and overseeing major creative and design initiatives, including providing creative direction
- Overseeing the design and use of the Company policies and strategy Web site
- Developing, aligning all the Company marketing and communication policies at all levels: corporate and business units
- Ensuring that all types of communication properly implement approved strategy and policies (i.e. commercial, human resources, internal and external)
- Supporting the development of an ‘Employer brand’
- Planning and supporting the Company’s marketing operational budgets
- Developing, coordinating and overseeing the marketing efforts on behalf of each the Company property
- Overseeing the brand strategy, identity and conception of new businesses to successfully launch new business units
- Identifying opportunities to cross-market properties and to apply marketing learning across businesses
- Coordinating marketing spending across properties and identifying opportunities to maximize resources
- Supporting and facilitating the development and implementation of existing properties marketing plans and strategic brand evolution plans
- Overseeing development of properties’ marketing budgets
- In partnership with the Company Corporate Sales Department, leveraging the value of the Company brand and resources to better and more cost effectively support each properties (i.e. community promotion, PDR campaign)
- Strong leadership, influencing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Track record of successfully building/leading a superior new business sales and organization of a similar size.
- Excellent skills in the management and development of people, to ensure a high quality and highly motivated senior sales team.
- Experience and success in new business sales management strategy and sales team organization and development.
- Experience and success in working with, building and developing Partners and Alliances.
- Established network of senior business contacts in the sales territory and positive reputation with customers and contacts.
- Highly proficient and knowledgeable on systems and processes utilized to manage the business.
- Strong sales, general commercial and contractual acumen, including negotiating skills.
- Highly numerate and highly proficient in written and spoken business English, with exceptional presentation and communications skills.
- Well organized, adaptable and clear thinker.
- Willingness to accept responsibility and ownership, with strong ethics.
- Innovative, actively looking for solutions to problems, and a catalyst for change.
- Degree in Marketing or similar
- At least 20 years of experience
- Minimum of 10 years in Senior Management/ Director level role
- Should have experience in FMCG or retail
- He will be heading a team of 4-5 in the Head Office
- Open to Arab nationals based in GCC now – Should be Muslim due to travel in Mecca
- Salary to be used as a guide only and will reflect experience levels and interview performance
- Salary is up to 60k SAR per month total package