Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Job Sector: Real Estate and Property Development
Our client is a leading Urban Development Company with an excellent reputation across the region. We are looking for an experienced Compound Manager to be based in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
The Compound Manager is responsible for the administration, management and delivery of all public social housing programs, services and properties within the community of the compound under agreed terms and conditions
- Manage and administer all social public housing programs, services and properties in order to ensure they are delivered and maintained in an effective and efficient manner.
- Implement and administer policies and procedures
- Manage properties and programs
- Build relationships and liaise with other organizations
- Manage and supervise contracts and contractors
- Respond to and manage crisis and/or emergency situations
- Prepare and implement strategic and operational plans
- Manage office procedures.
- Manage and administer all financial responsibilities and obligations in order to ensure that the compound is operating within established financial legislation, terms and conditions.
- Prepare and submit budgets for Board approval.
- Manage and administer accounts and reserve funds.
- Establish and maintain internal financial controls.
- Manage the accounts payables and receivables and payroll and benefits.
- Analyze financial reports and conduct financial analysis.
- Assist with completion of audits and follow up on Auditor’s recommendations.
- Manage the ongoing maintenance of resident and staff housing units in order to ensure that all housing is safe and maintained within established codes and standards.
- Assess and prioritize work in conjunction with the Housing Maintenance.
- Supervise the maintenance program.
- Review and analyze maintenance reports and unit condition ratings.
- Maintain internal controls and standards concerning maintenance and repairs.
- Identify operational requirements and ensure required measures are taken.
- Implement modernization and improvement program.
- Manage human resources to ensure that all staff is capable of completing assigned tasks and that morale is maintained.
- Establish staff procedures.
- Review and develop job descriptions.
- Recruit and orient new staff.
- Coach and counsel employees.
- Conduct employee evaluations.
- Assess training needs and facilitate training opportunities.
- Implement corrective action when necessary.
- Provide support and advice to the Board of Directors in order to ensure Board Members are aware of operations and able to make informed decisions.
- Seek interpretations and advise on legal and financial matters.
- Make recommendations and draft policies and motions.
- Liaise with residents regarding issues and concerns and manage resident’s relations in order to ensure that their needs are reasonably met and that they comply with the terms and conditions of their lease.
- Identify community needs and priorities.
- Team leadership
- Management skill
- Financial management skills
- Strategic planning skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 10 years experience
- Minimum 5 years in a similar position
- Should have working experience within Real Estate and Construction Companies handling residential compounds
- Open to male Western and Lebanese nationals on Saudi now
- Salary to be used as a guide only and will reflect experience levels and interview performance
- Salary is up to 33k SAR per month total package