Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Sector: Hotels, Resorts, Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
Our client is a leading Hotel Group with an excellent reputation across the region working with international 5* luxury hotel brands. We are looking for an experienced Chief Marketing and Communication Officer to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Chief Marketing and Communications Officer oversees and manages marketing and communications for the Company. This includes marketing of the organizations’ programs and events through multiple channels, strategic and corporate communications, media and public relations, brand development and design.
Reporting to: CEO
- Develop an integrated marketing and communications strategy that positions the Company as a market leader in Hospitality field
- Leads the strategic planning for Marketing and Corporate communication
- Develops and implement executive communications plan (both external and internal messaging) including email, social media, blog posts and speeches to facilitate and achieve the Company’s strategic goals.
- Builds relationships with the media industry.
- Advances an interactive and technologically based media to build communication between the Company and the public.
- Develops and manages the Department’s budget.
- Proactively cultivates relationships with internal and external stakeholders organization that will promote the work and reputation of company
- Actively develop HOP and PM/FM brands as well as all communication tools to facilitate brand’s unique entity as per approved strategic plan
- Designs, implements and facilitates annual marketing plan and relevant budgets (corporate and business units)
- Drives and oversee major creative and design initiatives, including providing creative direction
- Oversees the design of the company’s Web site, and other communications channels and materials
- Develop, align all HOP marketing and communication policies at all levels: corporate and business units
- Supports the development of an ‘Employer branding’
- Develops, manage and oversee the marketing efforts on behalf of each HOP and PMFM, Corporate properties
- Identifies opportunities to cross-market properties and to apply marketing learnings across businesses
- Manages and develops the implementation of existing properties marketing plans and strategic brand evolution plans
- Build in a framework that accommodates and accounts for the ability to capitalize on unanticipated opportunities that arise during the year.
- Create and manage a high performing team, providing supervision and support to direct reports and with the ability to pitch in and execute hands on when necessary.
- Extensive knowledge of branding principles and tactics
- Event management
- Applied experience in marketing
- Strong leadership, analytical, and strategic planning skills, including evidence of ability to work across organizational boundaries to achieve results.
- Highly collaborative style; positive attitude; commitment to continuous improvement and strong work ethic grounded in honesty and integrity.
- Track record of successfully building/leading a superior new business of a similar role.
- Excellent skills in the management and development of people, to ensure a high quality and highly motivated Marketing and communication team.
- Creative and visionary leadership with the ability to drive a high volume of work to completion.
- Proven ability to design, develop and implement both communications and strategic
- Extensive public relations communication and journalism experience required.
- Ability to understand technical and the market fast changes and business concepts and express these concepts in clear, concise instructions
- Comprehensive understanding and success in effective use of traditional and new media
- 10+ years experience in Marketing roles
- At least 5 years in Senior Management level positions
- At least 4 years experience handling Marketing for a hotel brand
- Should have experience reporting into the CEO
- Should have worked on Marketing across 15+ hotels minimum
- Strong experience in budgets, above the line & below the line marketing, long term & short term marketing campaigns, implementing brand guidelines & strategy across the organisation, digital marketing & e-commerce, staff developing & mentoring, PR & media relations in Saudi, the Middle East, and globally
- Must be fluent in Arabic language
- Open to all nationalities based anywhere now – fluent Arabic & English
Salary is open and will reflect experience levels and interview performanceApply Now!