Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Sector: Holding Company, Real Estate and Property Development, Saudi National Jobs
Our client is a leading Holding Company with an excellent reputation across the region. We are looking for an experienced CFO to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- To be responsible for providing financial leadership, advice and support to the Group.
- As a key member of the Senior Management challenge and drive business performance.
- Taking a lead role in developing, implementing, analysing, maintaining and presenting strategic business and financial plans, forecasts, budgets and funding requirements.
- Driving innovation in the finance function to improve financial and management reporting.
- Ensuring financial information is timely, accurate, complete and compliant with relevant accounting, taxation principles and regulatory requirements.
Reporting to: The Board of Directors
- Provide financial advice, leadership and direction to the organization.
- To provide accurate, timely and relevant financial information and plans which assist senior management of the Group in achieving strategic objectives.
- Lead and manage the financial and management accounting teams, setting KPIs; and evaluating individual and team performance against those KPIs.
- Act as a supervisor to Finance Managers in understanding their financial responsibilities.
- Responsible for evaluation of Group’s performance, and take a lead role in driving change and improvement.
- Responsible to ensure that the finance function have reliable financial reporting systems capable of generating reports that satisfies stakeholder’s requirements
- Responsible for developing and implementing Group’s financial policies and procedures.
- Responsible for developing and implementing Group’s treasury and banking policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain a high standard for the following reporting requirements at Group level;
- Business plan
- Annual budgets
- Monthly financial closing and reporting
- Statutory financial statements for holding and subsidiaries including consolidation
- Tax positioning and assessments, Tax filing
- Capital expenditure control
- Project Cost, Progress & Commitments
- Group’s funding requirements
- Responsible to ensure that the organization’s financial affairs and assets are well managed, costs are controlled effectively and resources are efficiently utilized to achieve strategic objectives.
- Strong financial, accounting and managerial skills
- Strong ability to implement and monitor internal controls
- Creative reporting capability
- Team manager and player
- Good communicator, planner and organizer
- Effective project management skills
- Strategic finance and tax planning
- MS Office
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Accounting qualification CPA, CMA, ACCA, ACA
- At least 15 years experience in total
- Minimum 5 years in a CFO/ Director level position
- Should have working experience within Real Estate and Investment Companies
- Open to male Saudi and Arab nationals in KSA now with transferable Iqama
- Salary to be used as a guide only and will reflect experience levels and interview performance
- Salary is up to 75k SAR per month total package