Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Sector: Hotels, Resorts, Travel, Tourism and Hospitality, Real Estate and Property Development, Saudi National Jobs
Our client is a leading Development Group with an excellent reputation across the region. We are looking for an experienced Budgeting and Planning Manager to be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The Budget & Planning Manager is responsible for managing the whole process of the financial planning and budgeting in the company
Reporting to: CFO in the Finance Department
- Prepares the appropriate templates to prepare the budget by all concerned departments.
- Complies with the approved policy of budgeting regarding the deadlines and the management of the budgeting process.
- Receives the budget estimates from all the departments of the organization and critically examines them for correctness, accuracy and completeness; and conformance with established procedures, regulations, and organizational objectives.
- Studies the previous budget and taking into consideration the benefits and losses occurred during the previous financial years, due to budget planning.
- Suggests suitable amendments in the budget to the higher authorities and managerial staff of the concerned department.
- Consolidates the data for budget presentation and providing an overview of the financial status of all the operations.
- Analyzes actual results to budgets and forecasts. & monitoring the budget throughout the year.
- Submits budget reports to the higher management of the organization for further scrutiny and approval in accordance with the approved policy.
- Prepares detailed reports pertaining to discrepancies and amendments that occurred in the budget,
- Prepares reports on periodical basis and prepare the analytical reports for Management actions.
- Degree qualified – preferably with an Accounting qualification
- Minimum 4+ years experience
- At least 2+ years experience in a Senior level role
- Experience from any industry – should have some experience within large groups/ holding companies/ Hotels/ Hospitality/ real estate development/ construction companies
- Should have worked for a company with at least 500m SAR annual turnover
- Good experience with structure, well organised, analysis, planning, reporting
- Open to Saudi nationals in KSA now
- Salary to be used as a guide only and will reflect experience levels and interview performance
- Salary is between 26k – 37k SAR per month base
- Plus excellent benefits