Why should people use us?
- We have been helping people around the world find the right jobs and helping leading employers find the right people since we launched in London in October 2008.
The reasons we have been so successful are simple:
- We have strong Managers in place with global experience leading the teams.
- We have an excellent reputation across the Gulf region with clients recommending us to others.
- We do zero new Business Development as we don’t need to. This means we only focus on delivering results for our clients with no distractions.
- We have an unrivalled network of Saudi nationals and have worked on projects hiring 250 Saudis in just 3 months. We love a challenge and Saudisation is our speciality.
- We are honest and ethical recruiters, we treat people the way we want to be treated ourselves with professionalism, honesty and respect.
- We know our business inside out.
- We are specialist recruiters in Saudi Arabia, UAE and the GCC at Management and Director level. We know our strengths and we consistently outperform our competitors.
- All our consultants and support staff are experienced in what they do and love doing it for First Resort Recruitment making our team stable, strong, efficient and highly experienced at delivering success.
- Our Account Managers work 24/7 with our clients focused on their requirements and meeting them.
- We have over 4 million candidates on our private database – for our eyes only – collected over years and years of successful networking.
- We love what we do.
- Top 5 finalist – The Most Successful Company Award – DMCC
- DMCC is the world’s largest and fastest growing Free Zone with over 12,000 companies. DMCC were awarded Global Free Zone of the Year by the Financial Times fdi Magazine.
- Our company was selected out of these 12,000 companies in the Top 5 for the most successful.
- Middle East Recruitment Awards 2018
- Selected in the final shortlist for The Best Recruitment Company for Saudi Arabia
- We abide by the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) professional code of practice.